Elizabeth Anne Norris of eanjewellery makes handmade sterling silver and vitreous enamel jewellery pieces, most of which are ‘one of a kind’ or limited editions. Unique contemporary designs, a gift for that very special someone. Elizabeth’s silver and enamel jewellery will be available on Sat 7th and Sun 8th December at the Christmas Brighton Craftaganza market.
The Next Market
The next events will be our Christmas markets:
Sat 30th Nov / Sun 1st Dec
Sat 7th Dec / Sun 8th Dec
For full details about the dates or to be added to either our visitors or sellers mailing lists, please email: craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you would like to be added to our potential sellers mailing list, please include a link to your online shop/Etsy page/website or attach images of your work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Brighton Craftaganza - your favourite regular craft market where designers & makers in and around Brighton sell their creations! Stay tuned for updates about the latest market, to visit or even to sell.
This blog also provides an opportunity to ‘meet’ crafters from around the area, and share sources of knowledge and inspiration, whatever your crafting preference...
For info, email us at:
craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com
- Product Highlight: Silver Pendant by eanjewellery on sale this Sat & Sun @craftaganza wp.me/p1fN3g-AN 1 day ago
- RT @mooshpie: Craftaganza Contemporary Craft Market (part 2) - It’s the 2nd weekend of @craftaganza this weekend - 7th... http://t.co/2ca0q… 2 days ago
- RT @Woahpickle: Check out @yellow_bear's lovely @craftaganza blog: tinyurl.com/craftaganza SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT WEEKEND! 2 days ago
- RT @mrdarrenbaldwin: If you're in Brighton this weekend get yourselves over to the @craftaganza at Fabrica gallery. http://t.co/wZQyePG7xu 2 days ago
- Product Highlight: Vintage Brighton Themed Print by Bets & Bobs. On sale this Sat @fabricagallery #brighton #handmade wp.me/p1fN3g-AJ 2 days ago
Updates on Facebook
Recent blog posts
- Product Highlight: Silver Pendant by eanjewellery
- Product Highlight: Vintage Brighton Themed Print by Bets & Bobs
- Product Highlight: Snow Splat Glass Decorations by Partially Obscured
- Product Highlight: Cotton/Linen Mix Scarf by Skinny Scarf
- Product Highlight: Catmas Cards by i like CATS
- Product Highlight: Crystal Ring by 1 // P O I N T // 6 1 8 D e s i g n s
- Product Highlight: Greyhound Cushion by Maria Tilyard
- Product Highlight: Dodo Printed Tea Towel by Anna’s Drawing Room