WHAT IS BRIGHTON CRAFTAGANZA?
Brighton Craftaganza, is your favourite regular craft market where designer/makers sell their creations! Our blog is a place where designer/makers and visitors can meet each other. Have a crafty gossip and share, tips and knowledge and inspire each other – whatever your craft passion is, we want to know about it!
WHEN & WHERE IS THE NEXT BRIGHTON CRAFTAGANZA?
The next market will be our Christmas dates:
Sat 29th & Sun 30th Nov 2014
As usual these will take place at the Fabrica Gallery, on the corner of Ship Street and Duke Street, Central Brighton. It’s a fabulous listed building (once a chapel and now an arts venue) right in the busy heart of Brighton, just perfect for shoppers to pop in. Yep, we’re slap bang in the middle of the action – no quiet side streets for us thanks! Plus there is no entrance fee for visitors, so nothing to stop Brighton’s shopping and craft-loving public from checking out our wares.
EMAIL US TO GET ON THE MAILING LIST: CRAFTAGANZA@GMAIL.COM. Please include images of your product range or a link to where we can see it online.
Why sell your crafty goodness with us?
- We will (if you like) interview you and promote your shop on our blog.
- We will promote the market online and through traditional media outlets.
- We will make the market enticing to crafters, buyers and passerbys alike.
- Your success is our success; Brighton Craftaganza is a regular event so we work hard to promote our craft market in the hope that you’ll join us for our next Craftaganza!
- We will be nice, approachable, helpful and available on the day and before.
- We are mad-keen crafters too (in our hobbies and our work) and we started this up to give people like us recognition and to raise the profile of craft.