The Next Market
The next events will be our Christmas market taking place on:
Sat 3rd & Sun 4th December 2016.
For full details about the dates or to be added to either our visitors or sellers mailing lists, please email: craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you would like to be added to our potential sellers mailing list, please include a link to your online shop/Etsy page/website or attach images of your work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Brighton Craftaganza - your favourite regular craft market where designers & makers in and around Brighton sell their creations! Stay tuned for updates about the latest market, to visit or even to sell.
This blog also provides an opportunity to ‘meet’ crafters from around the area, and share sources of knowledge and inspiration, whatever your crafting preference...
For info, email us at:
craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com
- @designosaurYEAH yup 2 years ago
- SPARE STALL FOR TODAY AT CRAFTAGANZA, ANY TAKERS? PLS RT @BrightonEtsy @hellohelloDODO @SaffronReich @designosaurYEAH @ClaireM_Design 2 years ago
- RT @ClaireM_Design: Don't forget I'll be selling at @craftaganza today, Fabrica, Duke st, #brighton! Also pop into @BrightonEtsy Pop Up jus… 2 years ago
- RT @Mica_Peet: YAY! Its @craftaganza tomorrow!! Come check out Brighton's finest handmade loveliness, at @FabricaGallery 11-5pm ♡ http://t.… 2 years ago
- RT @TheBasketRoom: This Sunday will be be at the infamous #brightoncraftaganza we are super excited! @craftaganza #christmasgifts http://t.… 2 years ago
Updates on Facebook
Recent blog posts
- Announcement: 2016 Dates!
- Brighton Craftaganza Christmas Craft Market: THIS WEEKEND!!!
- Product Highlight: Dribble Bib by ‘Hey Baby Yeah’
- ‘Meet the Seller’: Naomi Sloman
- ‘Meet the Seller’: Lawrence Latham
- ‘Meet the Sellers’: Amy & Claire from Super+Super
- ‘Meet the Seller’: Rosy Appleton Woven
- Product Highlight: Leather Across Body Clutch Bag by Rogue Saddler
Product Highlight: Laser Cut Wooden Baubles by Anna Beel Design
The first Product Highlight post on the run up to the 2014 Christmas Brighton Craftaganza craft market! Check out these stunning, unusual and affordable decorations by Anna Beel Design, available on both days (29th & 30Th November) of the market…
Laser cut and hand finished wooden baubles made by Anna Beel Designs.
To form these delicate wooden baubles, 3mm ply is laser cut in a detailed repeat pattern which allows the wood to become bendy. They are then formed into baubles and held using hemp string in a variety of colours. Approx 10cm diameter. £5 each or £12 for a set of 3.