Elizabeth Anne Norris of eanjewellery makes handmade sterling silver and vitreous enamel jewellery pieces, most of which are ‘one of a kind’ or limited editions. Unique contemporary designs, a gift for that very special someone. Elizabeth’s silver and enamel jewellery will be available on Sat 7th and Sun 8th December at the Christmas Brighton Craftaganza market.
The Next Market
The next events will be our Christmas market taking place on:
Sat 29th & Sun 30th November 2014
For full details about the dates or to be added to either our visitors or sellers mailing lists, please email: craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you would like to be added to our potential sellers mailing list, please include a link to your online shop/Etsy page/website or attach images of your work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Brighton Craftaganza - your favourite regular craft market where designers & makers in and around Brighton sell their creations! Stay tuned for updates about the latest market, to visit or even to sell.
This blog also provides an opportunity to ‘meet’ crafters from around the area, and share sources of knowledge and inspiration, whatever your crafting preference...
For info, email us at:
craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com
- @eanjewellery Yup we are. Applications open next friday and will be open for six weeks. Event will be 29th & 30th Nov @FabricaGallery 3 days ago
- @helloiamkate We are indeed. Applications start next friday and will be open for 6 weeks 3 days ago
- RT @bangelibang: Brighton!! It is finally Friday!!! Bang:-D @MakersBoutique @craftaganza @weareunlimited @BrightonPorta @edited @ourdailyed… 3 days ago
- @designosaurYEAH @craftyfoxmarket @RenegadeCraft Why thank you! Happy weekend indeed one and all 3 days ago
- RT @designosaurYEAH: #FF to some brilliant craft fairs! @craftyfoxmarket @RenegadeCraft @Craftaganza 3 days ago
Updates on Facebook
Recent blog posts
- ONE WEEK ‘TIL APPLICATIONS TIME….
- The Fairy Tale Fair, Patcham: Saturday 12th April!!!!
- Product Highlight: Silver Pendant by eanjewellery
- Product Highlight: Vintage Brighton Themed Print by Bets & Bobs
- Product Highlight: Snow Splat Glass Decorations by Partially Obscured
- Product Highlight: Cotton/Linen Mix Scarf by Skinny Scarf
- Product Highlight: Catmas Cards by i like CATS
- Product Highlight: Crystal Ring by 1 // P O I N T // 6 1 8 D e s i g n s