Elizabeth Anne Norris of eanjewellery makes handmade sterling silver and vitreous enamel jewellery pieces, most of which are ‘one of a kind’ or limited editions. Unique contemporary designs, a gift for that very special someone. Elizabeth’s silver and enamel jewellery will be available on Sat 7th and Sun 8th December at the Christmas Brighton Craftaganza market.
The Next Market
The next events will be our Christmas market taking place on:
Sat 29th & Sun 30th November 2014
For full details about the dates or to be added to either our visitors or sellers mailing lists, please email: craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you would like to be added to our potential sellers mailing list, please include a link to your online shop/Etsy page/website or attach images of your work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Brighton Craftaganza - your favourite regular craft market where designers & makers in and around Brighton sell their creations! Stay tuned for updates about the latest market, to visit or even to sell.
This blog also provides an opportunity to ‘meet’ crafters from around the area, and share sources of knowledge and inspiration, whatever your crafting preference...
For info, email us at:
craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com
- RT @BGSchUK: Hello @craftaganza wanted to introduce our courses to you via @chellemccann ow.ly/BhfC4 all about growing & selling… 1 week ago
- Brighton Craftaganza: now up in your Pinterest! uk.pinterest.com/craftaganza017… 1 week ago
- @eanjewellery Also, fear not mulled wine is definitely on the bill this year! 2 weeks ago
- @mooshpie Thanks lovely! Looking forward to bagging your application 2 weeks ago
- APPLICATION PERIOD FOR CHRISTMAS EVENT IS NOW OPEN! Head to the blog for full details and to apply: brightoncraftaganza.wordpress.com #brighton 2 weeks ago
Updates on Facebook
Recent blog posts
- Christmas 2014 Seller Application Period is OPEN!!!
- ONE WEEK ‘TIL APPLICATIONS TIME….
- The Fairy Tale Fair, Patcham: Saturday 12th April!!!!
- Product Highlight: Silver Pendant by eanjewellery
- Product Highlight: Vintage Brighton Themed Print by Bets & Bobs
- Product Highlight: Snow Splat Glass Decorations by Partially Obscured
- Product Highlight: Cotton/Linen Mix Scarf by Skinny Scarf
- Product Highlight: Catmas Cards by i like CATS