Elizabeth Anne Norris of eanjewellery makes handmade sterling silver and vitreous enamel jewellery pieces, most of which are ‘one of a kind’ or limited editions. Unique contemporary designs, a gift for that very special someone. Elizabeth’s silver and enamel jewellery will be available on Sat 7th and Sun 8th December at the Christmas Brighton Craftaganza market.
The Next Market
The next events will be our Christmas markets:
Sat 30th Nov / Sun 1st Dec
Sat 7th Dec / Sun 8th Dec
For full details about the dates or to be added to either our visitors or sellers mailing lists, please email: craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you would like to be added to our potential sellers mailing list, please include a link to your online shop/Etsy page/website or attach images of your work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Brighton Craftaganza - your favourite regular craft market where designers & makers in and around Brighton sell their creations! Stay tuned for updates about the latest market, to visit or even to sell.
This blog also provides an opportunity to ‘meet’ crafters from around the area, and share sources of knowledge and inspiration, whatever your crafting preference...
For info, email us at:
craftaganza (at) gmail (dot) com
- See you at The Fairy Tale Fair, Patcham: Saturday 12th April!!!! wp.me/p1fN3g-AQ via 4 months ago
- RT @JolenePayne1976: @craftaganza new recycled craft group using bits the others throw away. 12th April - art paper. http://t.co/NmFvthgIzV 4 months ago
- RT @FairyTale_Fair: 1 WEEK to go!!!!!!!! Join us on April 12th, at Patcham Methodist, #brighton for lots of #easter craft-y fun for all! ht… 4 months ago
- RT @FairyTale_Fair: RT @chldfriendlybtn: Don't miss the @FairyTale_Fair fair Sat 12th April, Patcham Methodist, #brighton. Over 35 lovely c… 4 months ago
- Product Highlight: Silver Pendant by eanjewellery on sale this Sat & Sun @craftaganza wp.me/p1fN3g-AN 8 months ago
Updates on Facebook